TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:43 pm 

Don't take my word for it.

You can read about it here:
http://www.globalsuzuki.com/globalnews/2015/0423.html

Yep.
It's a dying company.
Sold a paltry 2.867 million vehicles.

:roll:

Poor little Suzuki...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:17 am 
Make love, not moderators

Am I reading this wrong??

Most of their numbers are up and the ones that are down, are barely down..

Probably has to due with their departure from North America the last 2 years..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:27 am 

Yep. To bad they left from U.S and Canada. The newer model swift. Are sold in Mexico and Central America. Not sure of South Amercia. The small car sales are profitable.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:44 am 
Island Inbreeder

NNNOOOOOoooooooo
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57206
Ah Gawld Dam't

sorry post whor'n again....jv&s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 pm 

jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
NNNOOOOOoooooooo
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57206
Ah Gawld Dam't

sorry post whor'n again....jv&s

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:35 pm 

Was this once an active forum? I signed up a couple years ago, but have not been here much...

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:41 am 
Teamswift Racer

Tongue in cheek comment from Phil there, Suzuki is doing very well worldwide, it's a shame they have pulled out of the US but thats just indicative of the market, Suzuki only make small cars and the average American it would seem dosen't feel safe in a small car.

This forum has had a lot of people come and go over the years, out of the 3 suzuki forums I lurk, Redlinegti.com is at one end of the spectrum, lots of gti's, performance and racing guys,whereas GMF is at the other end of the spectrum, mostly 3 cyl and focused on fuel economy, Teamswift sits somewhere in between, while TS and GMF are both North American focused you tend to find there is a lot less activity here because guys pretty much only talk about cars, no discussions here on guns and constitutional rights, politics or religions or what I ate last night for dinner or how many pizzas I delivered in my metro, it's not a criticism of GMF just an observation that TS is less of a social media site.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:37 pm 
Island Inbreeder

Dattman wrote:
Tongue in cheek comment from Phil there, Suzuki is doing very well worldwide, it's a shame they have pulled out of the US but thats just indicative of the market, Suzuki only make small cars and the average American it would seem dosen't feel safe in a small car.

This forum has had a lot of people come and go over the years, out of the 3 suzuki forums I lurk, Redlinegti.com is at one end of the spectrum, lots of gti's, performance and racing guys,whereas GMF is at the other end of the spectrum, mostly 3 cyl and focused on fuel economy, Teamswift sits somewhere in between, while TS and GMF are both North American focused you tend to find there is a lot less activity here because guys pretty much only talk about cars, no discussions here on guns and constitutional rights, politics or religions or what I ate last night for dinner or how many pizzas I delivered in my metro, just an observation that TS is less of a social media site.

Woah woah woah
Would you like to step outside and settle this Like really men.?

I know this is going to Erk a few peeps but......
I'm here till the admin turns out the lights
Me and my bulship
.....jv&s

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:54 pm 
Island Inbreeder

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:21 pm 

Dattman wrote:

This forum has had a lot of people come and go over the years, out of the 3 suzuki forums I lurk, Redlinegti.com is at one end of the spectrum, lots of gti's, performance and racing guys,whereas GMF is at the other end of the spectrum, mostly 3 cyl and focused on fuel economy, Teamswift sits somewhere in between, while TS and GMF are both North American focused you tend to find there is a lot less activity here because guys pretty much only talk about cars, no discussions here on guns and constitutional rights, politics or religions or what I ate last night for dinner or how many pizzas I delivered in my metro, it's not a criticism of GMF just an observation that TS is less of a social media site.
Specially if you live in Texas. If you drink beer, swear, have guns . Driving a small car is not cool. Its more like walking out naked in the middle of the day :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:26 pm 
banned and still posting

....just let me clean off my bitch slapper. :ez_pimp:

My Turbo3 Project
My Cardomain Page -Ol' Blue
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II