TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Richland, WA
Here you go G13B Porn

Attachment:
G13B Porn.jpg [149.12 KIB]
Not downloaded yet


Awesome build thread over on Redline: http://www.redlinegti.com/forum/viewtop ... 53#p509153

_________________
clinty wrote:
Us swift people are a rare breed.

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

t3ragtop wrote:
this site is very much different than most others. we try hard to make it very friendly, useful, and accurate.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 154
Location: N Portland Oregon
That looks sweet.

_________________
1994 Suzuki Swift GA SOHC. 4/5
Vogtland lowering coils
Ngk plugs
8mm silicon wires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:10 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Emerald city Washington
.
.
I was all on board then I saw this
.
Image
.
.
Image
.
.
No Studs.... I guess all the real stud post there builds on Face Book

Image
.
.
.
Graphite gasket & No studs.....This is not going to end well.!
He might as well withdrew several hundreds of dollars from the bank
Take them into the loo start the Flush and threw all of it into CRAPPER.!
.
That is one fine piece of jewelry
.
.
I would realy like to hear what our Canadian Machinest think of this .? What say you Mike.?
.
I dont know Maybe I've been building race engines for years ...Graphite head gaskets no studs
.

.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:21 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Emerald city Washington
after reading through 14 page Have a lot of question.?
I understand it "Racing Technology" and most of it "hush hush Secret squirrel stuff"
( they cut a G13b block in half and add a all aluminum liner holder then reattach a G13b DOHC suzuki head back on to it).? WTH
.
If i had there money I would burn all my money wow. just wow. and not in a good way
.
The thread and pictures are swell Non discript in most ways.....
leading to log onto to there facebook pages to get more info...No thank you!
.
I like the Suzuki brand cars as close to stock configuration as I can get.
If I wanted a faster quicker car I would buy something eles.(and have)
.I like these cars the way they were built there wonderful Little simple cars with very little modifications
It just seem everyone want to make these suzuki into a Honda or Nissan why.?
you want a Nissan or a faster car buy a 300zx or a GTR even a Sentra R a str4
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:22 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Emerald city Washington
Good by little GTI/GT we will remember you fondly..... and with age.
The story will get taller and more robust
about the time we Blew the doors off Camaros and smoked 5.0 mustang....
............................................And yes Tommy even some mini vans with bald tires on them
.
.
We had masive speaker boxes,CD player with popup screens
"A" pilar gauge pod cool light up shifter knobs L.E.D lighting and long flowing mullett's

.
................The time you and two other Coworks got in yout Geo Metro (GTi)
and when the ride was over they were visibly shaken or impressed
(i'm going with Impressed)

People would stop and stare when you would do a Rockford followed by a smokey FWD burnout
(oh not me of course)
Everyone knows and census agree....
The GtiAuto most lackluster car to be driven.
Even the Suzuki designers were unimpressed
.... so the car must been designed as slowlest of cars...... the speedo only goes to 85 mph
............................................................................... but yet Redlines at 6500.? WTFuQ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:26 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Emerald city Washington
I recently aquired a 93 GEO 1.0Ltr auto and I'll let you in on a secret
.................................. DOESN'T SUQ THAT BAD.!
and the speedo only goes to 85mph....
Coincident.?
I owne 5 Verts I thought Verts leaked
................................... NOT THIS ONE!
with a couple of mods ( not secret squirrel stuff)
just the simple things and. I can drive it anywere
Maybe put gas in it..... if I remember..... if not?
Not that hard to push even at my age.

Will it smoke Mustang
................................ NO
Can I do burnout
.................................YES
IT"S LITE......and simple
and if you want to open your car door into it Like you don't have a care..
........
I wont hunt you down and tell you I have a certain set of skills and will use them if pushed
.
bottom line there little simple lite cars that get no repect
unless you've owne one.
You want a fast Nissan go get one...... your GTI will never be afforable /simple again
.
...........................jv&s
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
Image
.
.

_________________
.

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Emerald city Washington
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 pm
Posts: 186
Location: Vancouver, BC
Hmmm. Impressive work, dedication, stuff of dreams...

Would I ever be able to convince a few friends to invest their cash and time into a g13b and a swift?

My wild estimate Is $25-30k on the motor alone if none of their time is volunteered.

Would it be more fun or relevant if they started off with a new fiesta st? OK half the fun is in the challenge..

i know racing is expensive but this... This is for the really rich or a shop with something to prove.

I am awed, or maybe just old.

_________________
'93 swift GT white, '94 swift GT black
'10 SX4 AWD w/ CVT

'60 Austin Healey Sprite, '67 Austin Healey 3000, '74 celica GT w/ 18rg, '88 RX7 10th anniversary, '89 MR2 SC, '05 Infiniti G35 6MT

Had
'80 Renault Le Car, '73 Celica ST, '76 VW Rabbit, '96 Honda Civic Si coupe, '87 Toyota Corolla GTS hatchbk
Casually looking for
early 240Z, Celica All-Trac ST165, Supra Turbo A80, NSX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 4
Location: townsville
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
.
Graphite gasket & No studs.....This is not going to end well.!
He might as well withdrew several hundreds of dollars from the bank
Take them into the loo start the Flush and threw all of it into CRAPPER.!
That is one fine piece of jewelry
I would realy like to hear what our Canadian Machinest think of this .? What say you Mike.?
I dont know Maybe I've been building race engines for years ...Graphite head gaskets no studs


=) this motor uses head studs ARP no. 252-4302; you will find they are 12mm studs upgraded from the factory 10mm studs, Gassol Gaskets in Australia made the MLS gasket to suit the car this is not a factory suzuki part; nor a graphite gasket; matter what picture you take from the thread :lol:

Thanks for the feedback though; good to hear other opinions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Richland, WA
psigti01 wrote:
=) this motor uses head studs ARP no. 252-4302; you will find they are 12mm studs upgraded from the factory 10mm studs, Gassol Gaskets in Australia made the MLS gasket to suit the car this is not a factory suzuki part; nor a graphite gasket; matter what picture you take from the thread :lol:

Thanks for the feedback though; good to hear other opinions.


I've been following your build for a while now. Post updates here too! Better than S :censor: X!!

_________________
clinty wrote:
Us swift people are a rare breed.

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

t3ragtop wrote:
this site is very much different than most others. we try hard to make it very friendly, useful, and accurate.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 4
Location: townsville
we both joined in 2008 but i have never posted here :huh:

interesting


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:42 am 
Offline
2" weiner
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 300
Location: Perth, Western Australia
:buzz: I love the internet..
This engine will be Mythical in the years to come.
First I see an article on a webzine repost pics from your Fb page
Quoting how unusual it was you used a G13a block, and how they don't know if G13B parts bolt into it
(Priceless part was "special crank" like it was custom made instead of highly modified G13B)
Now here on the American knowledge base, rumours of no studs and graphite gaskets
:lol:
We all know you only collared the block to delete the water pump... Hahaha
The studs for head are now 2mm bigger diameter over factory..
Or was that 20mm..? Better consult the internet
Where's my popcorn?
Jokes... It is certainly something different
The bit no ones mentioned is there are two sister blocks out there..
So that's 3 unlike others seen before in GTi spec


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 am 
Offline
2" weiner
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 300
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Almost forgot, you guys should be proud, it's currently got a set of Suprf1y cams in it :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 4
Location: townsville
bewitched gti wrote:
:buzz: I love the internet..
This engine will be Mythical in the years to come.
First I see an article on a webzine repost pics from your Fb page
Quoting how unusual it was you used a G13a block, and how they don't know if G13B parts bolt into it
(Priceless part was "special crank" like it was custom made instead of highly modified G13B)
Now here on the American knowledge base, rumours of no studs and graphite gaskets
:lol:
We all know you only collared the block to delete the water pump... Hahaha
The studs for head are now 2mm bigger diameter over factory..
Or was that 20mm..? Better consult the internet
Where's my popcorn?
Jokes... It is certainly something different
The bit no ones mentioned is there are two sister blocks out there..
So that's 3 unlike others seen before in GTi spec


:alien: always good to hear others opinions good or bad; yep this is not the only 1! and although all 3 blocks were built by Luke Burkill (for those seasoned experienced race engine builders look up PR Tech) who is the most talented fabricator out there; every motor will perform differently; and is set up to perform differently.

The thing that attracted myself to this concept was that in my car class; you have to maintain an OEM block from the same manufacturer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:15 am 
Offline
2" weiner
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 300
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Cough.. The only thing OEM is the engine number and sump flange
:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 4
Location: townsville
dont forget... no studs and graphite gasket

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Richland, WA
Now come on guys, in all fairness, if you had posted this G13B porn for the whole world to see whilst it was being created, all of us would know what the mad scientist was cooking up.

You had me at shiny. At that point I put the Orville Redenbacher in the microwave, cook me up some popcorn, sit down and enjoy the show. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
clinty wrote:
Us swift people are a rare breed.

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

t3ragtop wrote:
this site is very much different than most others. we try hard to make it very friendly, useful, and accurate.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Porn
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 10:08 pm
Posts: 603
Location: texas houston
psigti01 wrote:
we both joined in 2008 but i have never posted here :huh:

interesting
Hey we are here still :razz: and actually I've been following your build, what a great creation, this is thinking out of the box and I am glad you have done this work. I like the fact that you can make more with less. I wish those Suzuki engineers could of done the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group