TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:37 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:14 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Emerald city Washington
Just a heads up
got confirmation
Going to So-Cal end of the month .......Flying in....
.
So .......Bah bah bah Yada yada yada.... Suzuki car's and or parts
.

.

.
jv&s
.
.
Image

_________________
.

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Richland, WA
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
Just a heads up, got confirmation. Going to So-Cal end of the month .......Flying in....So .......Bah bah bah Yada yada yada.... Suzuki car's and or parts. jv&s



Gonna meet up with Phil?

You gotta see his collection of cars.

_________________
clinty wrote:
Us swift people are a rare breed.

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

t3ragtop wrote:
this site is very much different than most others. we try hard to make it very friendly, useful, and accurate.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:52 am
Posts: 1463
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Just don't forget to pick up the another girl. :twisted:


Have fun! <<< soon-to-be!

_________________
sorry bout my bad english


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:10 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Emerald city Washington
swifterthanu wrote:
Gonna meet up with Phil?
You gotta see his collection of cars.

.
That would be cool...... word on the street is he has a DOHC MK1 now thats is interesting...
But the Doctor is not on my radar.
If I was going for a road trip I would head to SF look into the red cuttie

.
.
.
.
CMA wrote:
Just don't forget to pick up the another girl. :twisted:
.
.
Have fun! <<< soon-to-be!

.
.
Too funny
Don't you worry about that.!
............
.

Coffie is my closes friend
6 more then a break.

.
.
.
Image
.
.
.
.
.
......jv&s
.

_________________
.

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:17 am 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Emerald city Washington
jack of all trades master of none ;}
.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:36 am
Posts: 863
Location: Vancouver BC
What are you building there?

Looks like a trailer with a cradle in it.. a small block 327 booster engine for towing mebbe?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 am
Posts: 170
Location: San Diego CA
Will be up in Indio area? Swing by San Diego! I got a 1994 swift g13ba


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Richland, WA
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
jack of all trades master of none ;}
.
Image


Compare you trailers :-P :razz: :-P

Attachment:
IMAG0061.jpg
IMAG0061.jpg [ 503.71 KIB | Viewed 1192 times ]

_________________
clinty wrote:
Us swift people are a rare breed.

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

t3ragtop wrote:
this site is very much different than most others. we try hard to make it very friendly, useful, and accurate.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm
Posts: 814
Location: walsh,alberta,canada
I am surprised he just didn't box-end the front-end of a mk 1 for a trailer..... =)

_________________
89 1.0 turbo firefly
2"exhaust,no cats/resonator
3 tech 6*gear
3 tech turbo grind cam
3 tech cylinder head/w/port,polish,blend,oversized s/s valves
gti brake swap
89 white gti twincam....need I say more?
92 metro aka ''blue lump of coal''
92 white metro lsi vert
91 blue chevy sprint (gas sipper)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 pm 
Offline
Island Inbreeder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 6328
Location: Emerald city Washington
blueturbofly wrote:
I am surprised he just didn't box-end the front-end of a mk 1 for a trailer..... =)


.
I see what you did there......didnot think of that...I'm now.....NICE.!
.
I'm going another other way... MK1.."Mighty Boy"
.
.
And Paul...... I'm a jack of all trades master of none....
A good day for me is getting up before noon most days
And making a big bowl of cereal
my Bitch.
Come at me Diabeetus..!

.you sir
Go to a diffrent school.....skill level 10
.
........jv&s
.
.

.
.

_________________
.

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Richland, WA
jaguar,vettes&sprints wrote:
And Paul...... I'm a jack of all trades master of none....
A good day for me is getting up before noon most days
And making a big bowl of cereal
my Bitch.
Come at me Diabeetus..!

.you sir
Go to a diffrent school.....skill level 10
.
........jv&s


Why i humbly thank you for the compliment :lol: . Actually pretty much after 2010 and my divorce, thing went to the south pole. I had to shorten my learning curve for welding. It was feast or famine. I ate a lot of humble pie for my three meals. I got into trailers after a lot of coaxing from my first three clients ( all landscapers ). I only build what you would design. I'm no pipefitter who lays pearlescent beads down but I will build a flawless gadget or whatever you want.

_________________
clinty wrote:
Us swift people are a rare breed.

pacapo wrote:
You get an old one, clean it up, put it back to specs and take care of it, and she'll last for years.

t3ragtop wrote:
this site is very much different than most others. we try hard to make it very friendly, useful, and accurate.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: Red "My PocketRocket"
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: White (Being resurrected)
1996 Geo Metro (Stocker)
1999 Suzuki 1.6 Esteem (Baleno) Wagon (Sleeper creeper)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group