TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:57 pm 

I have for sale:

Mk1 turbo trans core pops out of 1st $50 local pickup only

Mk1 turbo grill damaged no scoop $50 plus shipping could be repaired by cutting park off a n/a grille the part that goes under the headligh is missing on one side.

Good turbo trans $250 local pickup only

4 Mk1 turbo intercoolers with mounting bracket plastic cover and all associated factory piping $45. One has part of a bov on it you can atleast make use of the bung with a new bov.

Mk1 Turbo engine no exaust manifold or turbo for local pickup $250 obo

Door armrests I've got armrests. $20 each have grey and brown.

Fuse panels? I've got fuse panels $15 each name your color

Heads I've got heads $100 n/a $200 turbo

Carbs I've got carbs. $100 for ones I think are good. $50 for cores

Cams I've got cams $50 n/a $100 turbo.

Wiring harness's got those too $50 each name your car for availability.

Flywheels I've got flywheels $25 n/a $40 turbo local pickup only

Tb's I've got tb's. $50 each

Mk2 Geo hubcaps set of four $50

Mk1 turbo ecm $75 obo plus shipping

Mk1 turbo VAF $50 been sitting many years plus shipping

Mk1 turbo steering wheel in beautiful condition $100 plus shipping- someone has showed interest in this will remove once sold.

Mk1 turbo knuckles local pickup only $15 each

Mk1 turbo brake booster $25 plus shipping or local pickup

Mk1 turbo instrument cluster $100

Mk1 turbo ground effects bumper and trim no grilles $200 bundle deal local pickup only or $125 deposite to show commitment to the buy via PayPal and I'll ship if you pay shipping

Free mk1 turbo interior condition pretty rough. Local pickup

Mk1 turbo seats $175 condition very lightly worn driver seat and rust on steel parts local pickup only

Will update if I find any other small items worth saving.

I've got body panels all in red please pm for details. Probably 15-35 depending on the size and condition ex: fender 15 entire hatch with glass 35

I've got a rear end I think you'd call it local pickup only I'd sell it for 15.

Piles of 4x1 12" rims off sprints local pickup only $5 a pop

Rear whiper fluid resevior $75 plus shipping only have 1 maybe 2 of these they are not easy to find.

These are all from a car I had posted on Craigslist which did not sell I am now parting out because I've found all I need elsewhere.

Feel free to pm me it would be very time consuming to list everything I'm looking to get these parts to the right people not necisarily make $. The more I sell the more parts I'll be able to pick up.

I update this regularly day to day parts come and go as my friends and I come across a need for them.

I can do PayPal or local pickup in Oregon south of Salem or in Prineville.

Didn't realize i'd deleted the link to pictures of the seats :oops:
Seats in pictures do not include the good set of fronts or the rear bottom seat I will add those soon.

https://flickr.com/photos/146386930@N04 ... 6095909703

PM me or reply to this thread if the item is on the list it is available.

If you have received parts from me feel free to post your experience. I'm just a guy with some sprints and a whole sh** ton of parts wanting to help folks out prices are negotiable if youre an active or old time member of the forums.

Edit 5-7-17:
This is now a honey hole for mk1 turbo parts this list is about 10% of what I have. By request of the car gods I have raised my prices because there are only so many turbo parts out there this is not to make profit but to assure the parts are going to those who deserve them.

1978 Chevy monza 2+2, 74 step side Chevy, firebird,firebird,fake 91 firehawk in the making,trans am(dd),other trans am, n/a mk1 sprint, and my baby 1987 Chevy sprint turbo in red. How many run right now? Just the n/a sprint. It's not a collection it's my retirement plan.

Last edited by 87paperchuckerTurbo on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:41 pm 

Bump

1978 Chevy monza 2+2, 74 step side Chevy, firebird,firebird,fake 91 firehawk in the making,trans am(dd),other trans am, n/a mk1 sprint, and my baby 1987 Chevy sprint turbo in red. How many run right now? Just the n/a sprint. It's not a collection it's my retirement plan.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:43 am 

Im loking for the intake manifold sensors ecu and wiring to convert mine to efi

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:54 am 

Im loking for the intake manifold sensors ecu and wiring to convert mine to efi. Let me know what u still have and the price

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:35 pm 

Howdy tahironic,
I've got everything you would need but I'm really looking to get these parts to members of the swift and Geo community. Make a build thread stick around help people out and I'll be glad to help you out. You've been here two years and both of your posts are here. What I can say is I'm currently building an EFI 3 cyl using the turbo tb intake dist head vaf and ecu I have high hopes for the project. It's been done before and is a cool idea. By no means am I a long term member but I plan to stick around for a while and do what I can to get these parts to the people who need them most.

So stick around and welcome to team swift,

87PCT.