TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:02 am 

Hello Suzuki Performance Enthusiasts

I would like to inform you about the products we have been working on for better performance.

We have now in house engineering and engineers working on various product range for Suzuki.

Currently we are shipping globally forged light weight knife edged balanced crank shafts for Suzuki M series and G Series and few cranks for J series based on custom orders.

We are also shipping to meet all budget customers to improve their performance light weight balanced OEM fly wheels globally.

I would like to inform you we also have race springs developed in house and good race valves developed in house with race engineering.

We also do custom regrinds for cam shafts and also supply pistons and rings.

Please contact us for more information on products and power train solutions.

Attached are a few pics of crank shafts and fly wheels.

[img][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k95/Vishal_Manoj/Flywheels_zpsev3k5m0s.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k95/Vishal_Manoj/crankshafts_zps8x30omib.jpg[/img][/img]

Last edited by putani on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:38 am 

The pictures don't show up. Do you have a link to a catalog that we might look at?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:42 pm 
Suzuki Elder

putani.........

please refer to the selling guidelines in the second post in the section "For Sale Parts."

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25364

text from this link.

We haven't had an update on the FS rules in a while and the forum has gone through many changes and significant growth since the last update. Read these rules carefully and all will be good. Before anybody starts crying about how strict its getting please keep in mind that constantly policing the FS section takes time and constantly reminding people of the simplest things is a pain. In the past posts weren't deleted and people continued to ignore the rules for posting. Its much easier/quicker to delete the thread when these simple rules aren't followed and then people will learn to follow them a bit more closely.

1st and foremost YOU DONT HAVE A PRICE, YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If your parting out a whole car post the prices of the main items and if anybody needs the hose clamps or shifter boots they can PM. If your posting your vehicle from the local classifieds/ebay at home and if there isn't a "buy it now price" you still need one here. Posting a price of $1000obo for a sunvisor to get around adding a legitimate price will get you deleted. Same goes if you add a price of 1c to your thread then linking an ebay listing to get around posting a buy it now. If your willing to let go of your car for 1c fine...if not...plan on your post being deleted.

-DOUBLE POSTS WILL BE DELETED. DO NOT START A NEW THREAD FOR THE SAME ITEMS. You can bump your threads when they reach the second page.

-DON'T make 20 posts for 20 seperate items. Put them all in one post. Multiple posts to get yourself more exposure will be deleted.

-USE THE CORRECT TITLES IN YOUR THREAD AND POST IN THE PROPER SECTION. IE: FS/WTB/WTT/EBAY/FOUND For Sale/Want To Buy/Want To Trade...We have a FS section and a Wanted section. Post in the wrong one and guess what?

-LIST WHERE THE PARTS ARE LOCATED IN YOUR POST. There are a lot of members here from all over the world and not everybody is putting their true location in their profiles. "Anywhere, Ontario" doesn't cut it. Post the name of the city and province/state in your thread or risk having it deleted.

DO NOT POST STOLEN MERCHANDISE ON THIS FORUM. IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. You will be banned from the forum and yes your post will be deleted.

-NO thread hijacking, meaning selling your crap in someone elses thread. Your posts will be deleted and further hijacking will lead to you being banned.

-Respect other's threads - No flaming - Respect for others, especially our senior members is the first and foremost rule on this forum.

-Don't post in someones thread if you don't have anything useful to add.

-Keep chatting on topic (the SALE) - we're all guilty of this from time to time, but the posts may be deleted by myself or moderators without notice.

-Ask questions in the threads. Conduct business through private messaging.

-Remember to Close your threads when the item is sold
(post or ask an <a href="http://www.teamswift.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77">n1tr0</a> or one of the <a href="http://www.teamswift.net/groupcp.php?g=1272">moderators</a> to lock the thread).

-PM n1tr0 or one of the moderators when you see a problem. IE: Abusive members, whoring, stolen goods offered, SPAMMING etc.

-Spamming is the selling of goods for profit, as in more than 1 and you being a shop or business. You need permission from the admin (<a href="http://www.teamswift.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77">n1tr0</a>) to setup shop on teamswift. See the TeamSwift Manufacturers/Suppliers subforum.

-Sponsors: keep your ads in the TeamSwift Manufacturers/Suppliers or Group Purchases/Special Offers/Discounts forums, no posting allowed in here.

All other TeamSwift forum rules ALSO apply here.

Know this, posting on TeamSwift is a privilege, not a right. That privilege can easily be taken away. Don't be a Dumbass.

Please contact the admin (<a href="http://www.teamswift.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77">n1tr0</a>) to setup a sponsor/dealer account.

All other members, please notify myself or other Mods should another member try to "direct you" to their store. If you're looking for reputable suppliers, check the manufacturer/suppliers section and the Links

Don't complain especially if you DIDN'T read the above. As with all posts, If you are profiting from your advertising on teamswift, karma dictates that you give back to the community in some way. IE, if you're making money off teamswift, give a little back you cheap bastard.

as a business, please refer to this link and be aware that as a business you should post in a different section - TeamSwift Manufacturers/Suppliers.

pertaining to businesses selling on teamswift, refer to the section, "TeamSwift Manufacturers/Suppliers."

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4333

text from the above link.

this section is an attempt at a dynamic teamswift webstore, if you make your own parts or have a ready supply of parts, please post here, this way your posts stick around instead of disappearing in the daily turnover of the buy-sell section.
Think of this as the new TeamSwift Webstore
If you're an upstanding member of this community, you may wish to contact us about having a link to your business included in our links , otherwise contact us for approval to post your wares.
* please make a separate topic for each item you have for sale.
* please post your location and where you're willing to ship to.
* please include your company name at the end of the subject line
:)
as with all posts, If you are profiting from your advertising on teamswift, karma dictates that you give back to the community in some way.

My Turbo3 Project
My Cardomain Page -Ol' Blue
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:58 pm 

Any idea on approximate cost for a lightweight flywheel to Alberta, Canada? I suspect the shipping will be pretty high and make pricey unfortunately.

1967 Mustang 428 auto, never ending expensive project
1993 Civic si h22a, fell in my lap, couldn't resist!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:22 am 

codyb76 wrote:
Any idea on approximate cost for a lightweight flywheel to Alberta, Canada? I suspect the shipping will be pretty high and make pricey unfortunately.

I'd be interested if they ship both to one of us then distribute here. That is if the price is right and Punani is legit.

'60 Austin Healey Sprite, '67 Austin Healey 3000, '74 celica GT w/ 18rg, '88 RX7 10th anniversary, '89 MR2 SC, '05 Infiniti G35 6MT

Had
'80 Renault Le Car, '73 Celica ST, '76 VW Rabbit, '96 Honda Civic Si coupe, '87 Toyota Corolla GTS hatchbk
Casually looking for
early 240Z, Celica All-Trac ST165, Supra Turbo A80, NSX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:04 am 

That's def a good thought. Greyhound from you to me or vice versa wouldn't be too bad I bet once it gets to Canada

1967 Mustang 428 auto, never ending expensive project
1993 Civic si h22a, fell in my lap, couldn't resist!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:02 am 

codyb76 wrote:

Price of the Flywheel 90 usd + shipping

Unable to upload pics ATM due to some technical error which is not allowing me.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, will contact admin to help upload pics.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:08 am 

Mr Murf 59 wrote:
The pictures don't show up. Do you have a link to a catalog that we might look at?

ATM I do not have a catalog to offer/send you.

I do have many of the item details listed on FACEBOOK.
https://www.facebook.com/racewerksglobal/

(Admin/Moderator - I am unsure if I can post facebook link above, please delete the above link if found inappropriate or against forum rules. I am UNABLE to uploads pics to this post, kindly help me in resolving the issue and upload pics)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:12 am 

Mr Murf 59 wrote:

I am unable to attach pictures I have been trying to add pics to the post, there is an error popping up

sorry for the inconvenience caused shall try to get it resolved.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 pm 

What is the price for the crank?

'60 Austin Healey Sprite, '67 Austin Healey 3000, '74 celica GT w/ 18rg, '88 RX7 10th anniversary, '89 MR2 SC, '05 Infiniti G35 6MT

Had
'80 Renault Le Car, '73 Celica ST, '76 VW Rabbit, '96 Honda Civic Si coupe, '87 Toyota Corolla GTS hatchbk
Casually looking for
early 240Z, Celica All-Trac ST165, Supra Turbo A80, NSX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:19 pm 

clinty wrote:

I was quoted 450euro plus shipping

1999 suzuki swift ice race car... Dohc engine conversion, 3tech 222/365 cams, bored tb, aasco lightweight flywheel, 4.56 final drive, Welded Diff, cultus intake, srd 4to1 header, spool forged rods, Megasquirt PNP, H&R sport springs and Koni yellow shocks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:20 am 

clinty wrote:

The price is 450€ + shipping

Last edited by putani on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:20 am 

Mile High Racing wrote:
clinty wrote:

I was quoted 450euro plus shipping

Yes you are correct its 450 € + shipping