TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:41 pm 

Hello everyone. Here I am humbly begging for information from you Suzuki gods again. I hope this is not in the wrong section. I am having a dickens of a time trying to find out the part number (Fram number) for my air filter. I think mine is the OEM one as it says "TOYO ROKI SEIZO Co., Ltd. This better not be the original air filter that came with the car. That would be a tragedy. Does anyone happen to know the correct Fram number or other filter company's number that I can use when searching for this essential part? I've already searched and searched online and I ain't gettin' nowhere. Mucho grande thanks if you can help. (Yes I know I can just take my old one to somewhere like Canadian Tire and try to match it. But that's really time consuming now as they've gotten rid of their filter cress-referencing manuals on the shelves. Waddaya gonna do..........eh? I forgot to mention that this it the rectangular one that measures about 6.5" by 10" and 1.5" deep. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 am 

If you look through the turbo section there are posts about which filter will fit. :wink:

J. McBean: '98 Suzuki Swift 1.3L 16v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk5" Made in Canada
The Mini Rattler: '94 Suzuki Swift .993L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk3" Made in Canada *The Winter Beater*
B. Berry: '90 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint 1.0L 6v SOHC 5sp+ "Mk2" Made in Japan

I got 18MPG in a 3cyl with a 5 speed manual 4dr, '93 Metro! :yeahyeah