TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:41 pm 
a.k.a Bum head

Very polite, but lacks the ability to send money it seems.

I've given him a long time to pay me for the plastic mirror triangle that I sent out on Jan 10th, which arrived at his place by Jan 14th. I think I've waited for a suitable amount of time and after I've warned him several times about payment he hasn't came through. He hasn't picked up my last PM about his payment that was sent on Mar 7th, but that still doesn't excuse the two month waiting period. Lots of excuses, little action.

It's not much money, it's just the principal of the thing.

So... if you plan to do any transactions with him, insist on cash first, then after recieving payment, send him the parts. Trust is definitely an issue here.

Sorry I had to do this, Jamie, you get a big thumbs down. Hopefully you and I can work something out soon and I can post the good results.

Chris

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42901&start=0

Post subject: Re: CompactHatch (Jamie)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:44 pm 
a.k.a Bum head

CJDavE wrote:
He hasn't picked up my last PM about his payment that was sent on Mar 7th, but that still doesn't excuse the two month waiting period.

Just to clarify, a PM was sent to him on Mar 7th, and his payment to me has not been sent at all.

Chris

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42901&start=0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:54 am 
King of Pompous

We'll sticky this and hopefully it will all get worked out but in the meantime everybody be aware of this seller.

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:12 am 
number one!

I'm in the same boat as CJDave. Sent him that mk3 middle piece, for the price of shipping ($10, send around Dec.20 or so). He also wanted the top spoiler to my GT parts car. Agreed on a price, and decided it makes more sense for him to send the $10 with payment of the spoiler. I sent him the middle piece with the clear understanding he was going to 'finish a job he was doing and pay me within a week'.

Still waiting for $. Like CJDave, sent him reminder PMs, the last is still sitting unread in the sent box (it was sent on Mar. 9). I do see him pop online on MSN, then quickly become invisible. Avoiding me has only pissed me off more.

The part that pisses me off, is that when I told him I had a top spoiler still, he jumped through hoops and over barrels to aggravate the tits off me to go take pics, remove it, clean it up, box it up, take it to get a shipping quote. Sorry, I dont particularly enjoy wading through snowbanks and sitting in a -20C garage to pry off a spoiler, for nothing. Oh right, it actually cost me a middle tail piece and $10 in the process.

He's pulled this stunt on me before, although I didn't know it until this deal was half way done. He wanted some mk2 interior pieces, I boxed em up, and after a long delay, he emailed me and said he couldn't pay for them. This was at least a year ago, I didn't pick up on who he was this time.

I must be retarded, I also should have known better when his second handle here got banned for being a dummy by talking about mushroom spores for trade for parts.

CJDave, sorry to hear he burnt you too. This guy is a class act.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:56 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

actually, both of his handles were banned, which would be why he hasn't picked up any PM's, he also hasn't returned my emails to sort this out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 pm 

So what were his handles? So maybe we can be aware if he tries to come on with something similiar in the future.

Member#3307 ??

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:28 pm 
a.k.a Bum head

Wow. Drag this up from the past... :lol: