TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:33 pm 

He just came to pick up some parts and all went well.
Thanks Alex!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:21 am 
abby normal

Bought a set of G10 valves and 3 tech headbolts at his garage sale-
Good price and excellent service. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:43 pm 

got a set of cam gears off him. great guyto deal with

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:32 pm 

Got the Turbo valve cover in tip-top shape. Thanks for the gasket too.

Excellent guy. Would definitely do business with again. :thumb2:

Do you have an RHB32 available or a 3 cylinder turbo exhaust manifold?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:21 am 

bought a rear mid wing, paid via paypal and never got my item shipped.

currently in the process of getting my refund back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:42 am 
banned

leeye wrote:

wow you couldnt have made that sound any worse could you have. he bought a midwing off me and i packed it up and got a shippedingquote on the internet via canadapost.ca he paid through paypal. i pretty much work the hours when the post office is open so a couple weeks later when i had the time to go in when i went to ship it it was considerably more expensive than the internet quote. something like 40 dollars more so i pm'd leeye told him it was a little extra he didnt wanna pay said he wanted a refund so i told him he could have it. just saying what happened since his side of the story makes it sound like im so deadbeat seller and he made a paypal claim against me which isnt true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:47 am 

GTIRAGTOP wrote:
leeye wrote:

wow you couldnt have made that sound any worse could you have. he bought a midwing off me and i packed it up and got a shippedingquote on the internet via canadapost.ca he paid through paypal. i pretty much work the hours when the post office is open so a couple weeks later when i had the time to go in when i went to ship it it was considerably more expensive than the internet quote. something like 40 dollars more so i pm'd leeye told him it was a little extra he didnt wanna pay said he wanted a refund so i told him he could have it. just saying what happened since his side of the story makes it sound like im so deadbeat seller and he made a paypal claim against me which isnt true.

yup we sealed the midwing deal in early June and you told me the wing was being shipped out soon. (i waited patiently)
on 05 jul (08:35), you said the wing was going to be shipped out the next day. (ok i waited patiently again)
then on 02 august (01:23), you replied to me telling me that the initial quote of US$125 for airmail was not good and that it will cost US$165 for surface mail and US$290 for express mail. i was given an option (by you) that if i do not want the item anymore we can work out something.
on 03 august (23:58), you said the refund was being sent out in the mail. (so i waited again)
on 05 sep (11:32), you replied saying the payment was not sent and that the money went to your car project instead. you will arrange for refund via paypal as and when you can. (i was not too pleased by now)
on 08 oct (00:02), part of the money was refunded. thanks.
on 12 oct (16:21), i left an honest comment in the buyer/seller feedback.
on 12 oct (23:51), i got back the rest of my refund and a small little note.

alex, i'm sure you are a great guy but you made me wait 4 months to resolve everything and i was very patient throughout all this time. lastly i never mentioned anything about making a paypal claim against you, i merely stated i was "currently in the process of getting my refund back".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:49 am 
banned

half those staements of what i said iwas going to do arent true but at this point i could give two shits youve been paid off and im glad to get you out of my hair :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:40 pm 
El Pimpo del Geo

hey alex thanks for the killer deal on the wing its sooooo nice your a pro at paint man! worth every cent pleasuredealing with you 8)

rip my poor baby :( sept 1994-apr 2008
91 sidekick, 4x4 2" lift 30" swampers, winch,
to come ..... performance bits.... body lift, custom bumpers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:00 pm 

got the glass headlights today. YOU DA MAN A.T. YOU DA MAN!!!

Post subject: Rear brake ASSY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:26 pm 

Hey Alex, it has been 3 months since you promised to send out the brake assembly to me. How long more do I have to wait to get my items, you already got the glass head lights from me and and you sold it, included the clear corner we had a deal you to ship me to Ecuador the Rae brake assy, let me know when are you able.

Christian.

Post subject: gti swap
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:43 pm 

I've waited a year for gti engine swap stuff, traded a t3 setup minus bottom end. no money, no gti stuff, no returns. Hell I had to sell the car because I never got parts to fix it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:26 pm 
King of Pompous

In the warning section until these issues get resolved.

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:34 pm 
banned

I pm'd clowncar with possible solutions for us to resolve this matter since im doing an auto mechanics apprenticeship 9.5 hour days 6 day sa week doesnt make for much shipping time. the fact its an hour away makes thigns a little rougher. but i pmd him see what he wants to do and well go from there. and in all fairness to myself he NEVER had to sell his 2 cars because of me. he had a samauri and a vert which both "crapped" out on him in his words so i dont see how my gti parts would have made his cars fixable since neither have gti engines. the reason for him getting rid of his 2 cars were from complaining neighbours and i have all of that in pms for those intrested ill send it to you. you can try and make me look way worse than it is thats fine if thats your game i dont really care thats neither here nor there, i dont even post anymore cause this site is pure bs politics which i cant stand. he has been pmd and it will be resolved.

as far as leon goes heres how me and leon sit....he owes me a set of custom altezza tail lights and a headlight h4 connector and i owe him a rear brake assembly. hes owed me the lights longer than i have the brakes and im not willing to budge until i have a reason to. i will settle what i have going on with clowncar as far as leon goes i cant see that ever getting resolved since he has never even made an effort to get the tail lights made by his friend in ecuador in like 8 months.

thats my blurb ill post more as things unfold and to 87t1 dont worry your stuff is on its way ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm 

In my defense,

Fixing=GTI conversion.

enough said.

Post subject: Rear Brake
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:00 am 

As I told you, you had to send the original MK3 or MK2 tail lights to make the altezzas, and I told you I have not altezzas they don't make it , not one has it, and we talked we exchange rear brake assy for 2 pairs of head lights shipped, and I shipped also another conectors with H4 bulbs, you want more, you were not clear, you never answer my emails I had to call you to Canada to make sure what's going on, so is not fair, you already sold the head lights and never heard about the rear brakes never is already 5 months, how much longer is gonna take, also you let me down on last shipping stuff I paid Express Mail service to you which it means 10 working days and the box you sent you did Sea Mail, it took 3 months to get so, I think you forgot about it, so let me know about my rear brakes, because just for a H4 connector is not fair, I'll wait the trasking number you promise me before December ends so let's see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:28 am 
banned

you told me they couldnt be made unless i sent an old set like 3 weeks ago so why didt i know the 7 months before that? and i never said id send it to you before decembers end. you told me i have until the end of december, theres quite a big difference between you telling me somethign and me telling you something. aside from my hiccup with clowncar which isbeing fixed right now i have never had a problem with anyone in north america. you start making deals with people from other countries and somehow things get lost in translation.

Post subject: Payment
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:29 pm 

You know what I don´t want to discuss this anymore I want my money back you got the head lights and you have to pay me is 360 usd, I want my money on paypal right away, and learn to be a serious person when you deal, I want to know about my payment.

Christian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:39 pm 
abby normal

Bought a MK2 T3 head and intake manifold from Alex, it took a while to pack and ship
due to his work schedule. The items were packed well, and he threw in a turbo dizzy,
3 injectors and wiring harness for the same car. :shock:

I would do buisness with Alex again. :)

Post subject: Almost a Year
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:37 pm 

Is almost a year and I never got rear brakes as we talked , he got the pair of head lights MK2-3 and clear corner, this guy sold already, he got feedback from the stuff I sold to him and he never sent my rear brakes assy for my swift, I don't know why he never got banned as other guys, I want my lights back or my money back.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 pm 

87t1 wrote:
Bought a MK2 T3 head and intake manifold from Alex, it took a while to pack and ship
due to his work schedule. The items were packed well, and he threw in a turbo dizzy,
3 injectors and wiring harness for the same car. :shock:

I would do buisness with Alex again. :)

i bet. that was probably my set up i traded him. been years. i never saw my stuff, money or a return of my t3 setup.

enjoy.