TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:26 pm 

He purchased a cluster off of me, smooth transaction always there to answer any questions (quick to respond). Nice guy to deal with :). Would do business again.
Thanks
Mike

Post subject: Christian Leon
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:46 am 

Recently completed a deal on an instr. cluster. Everything went very well
and would/will do business with him in the future.

Doug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:49 pm 
banned

not much to say about him super nice guy and does what he says also has a tonne of patience for him getting him is stuff. i would highly recommend dealing with him you wont be unsatisfied

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:57 pm 

sold him a cluster and some lights, paid right away. will deal with again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:05 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

have sold & traded parts with him twice now, lots of email communication, the only downfall is shipping to ecuador is quite expensive. the quality of parts he's sent up are second to none. I'll continue to do business with the guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:26 pm 
banned

perfect guy to deal with extremely patient and true to his word a pleasure to deal with :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:39 pm 

nice guy to deal with. quick payment. would deal with again!

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:24 pm 

real nice guy to deal with. always fast with pm's and super fast payment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:00 pm 

i bougth tank float and maf housing from him both arrived perfectly, very nice guy too! i recommend dealing with him!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:28 pm 
Island Inbreeder

sold parts to Christan from time to time
Always pay on time
Shipped to Ecudor a little pricey but no problems

----JV&S---

t3 ragtop wrote:
the 3 banger isn't at all a "grenade." it's a tough little son of a bitch doing a big job. respect it.
suprf1y wrote:
I didn't save anything.Vehicles are to me, like little boys are to Tommy.Toys to be abused for my own personal pleasure.
jrjd wrote:
"Driving a Swift GTi is like driving a bike in your house".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:07 am 

i have bought some stuff off him from ebay and i plan to buy more off him. i have also sold him several parts which he paid for very quickly. very nice guy. i talk to him on yim all the time

1988 Chevrolet Sprint (Forsa clone) 3Tech cam and underdrive pulley, MSD 8mm wireset, shaved head, Weber 32/36 carb, Honda short shifter, KYB Gr2 suspension, Summit tach and gauges, Pilot steering wheel, NEW! Summit Multi-spark CDI
Project Page
1993 Geo Metro Only mods so far are a Honda short shifter, Glowshift tach and a 3a Racing ricer muffler (freebie)
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:33 am 

have bought from him again, synchro rings and seals to rebuild my gearbox. both parts arrived perfectly, definitively going to do business again with him!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:22 am 

A++POSITIVE FEEDBACK :D

Good communication
Good to deal with
Good product , just as he described

THANKS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:28 am 
'zuki addict

I've had nothing but good dealings with Christan, good bloke, great products. Will be dealing with in the future.

Post subject: RE: door mirrors
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 am 

I sold Leon a pair of mirrors. Good to deal with, absolutely no problems.
Look forward to dealing with him again in the future.
Barry B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:10 pm 

long over due feed back, i bought his swift he was not able to bring with him, it was sitting for almost 5 years i believe, all it needed was a fuel pump and change gas. damn thing is the cleanest swift i have every seen, also with the transaction he sent me a pair of the h4 headlights they use down there. I would recommend to every one to get these.

I would gladly deal with him on a regular basis :!:

onepointO wrote:
...after getting kick[ed] out of my moms house...

now thats a swifter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 pm 

No problem with Leon. Bought something from him. Everything went smooth. Very fast pm replies. Will do business again with him. :D

Eldrick Leest.

1991-GTi: JE 75mm 11:1 pistons,Ported head, Single UD pulley (OCC),Sandros chip,Aluminium flywheel,3tech 222/365 cams, Cultus headers,Cultus IM,50mm tb,Crane cams adjustable cam gears,Apex suspension, 4.39fd GB.
1989-GTi: 3Tech 210/340 Cams,Cultus IM, B&G springs, TD04L turbo, Apexi SAFC, Suzukird UD pulley, Circuitse7en dual boost controller, AEM wideband, AEM water / meth injection kit, HKS bov.
2001-Altezza AS200: Stock.-sold
2003-EVO7 GT-A
Aruba "one happy island".

Post subject: Tracking number?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:10 pm 

Christian, did you receive my emails and PM I sent you in the last 4 weeks? I did not get any answer from you.

You still need to give me the tracking number for my parts.

Philippe

Post subject: Caution : bad experience
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:52 pm 

I was hoping not get to this point but as I have no answer by email, PM or here, here is the full story... :(

Christian was looking for some used Swift GT parts on this forum and I had these parts available. He also had parts that I had interest in, so we reached a deal on exchanging parts. I would pay shipping for my parts coming and he would for shipping the parts I was sending him. I received his payment by paypal for the difference in shipping costs. Until then, everything went smooth. I sent him his parts on December 3th 2007 by Canada Post ‘surface’ as he wanted and gave him the tracking number. He was supposed to send at the same time my parts by air mail and give me the tracking number.

However, after having sent him his parts, he was very evasive in his answers as when he was to ship mine and at this date (more than 2 months after I sent his package and gave him tracking number), he does not answers my emails and PM anymore. He was supposed to give me the tracking number and I still don’t have it. In fact, I don’t even know if the parts have really been sent.

I am very disappointed about that because other comments on Christian are very positive (here as well as on Ebay) so I was confident that this transaction would be a smooth one. Before this transaction, all the deals I did on this forum (as a buyer and as a seller) were great experiences. But for me, this one is a very bad one.

I sent him for around 250 CAN$ of used Swift GT parts (4 calipers, 2 clusters and other bits) and I also paid for the shipping of my parts to me. I am still waiting to get the parts he was supposed to send me (new glass headlights, clear corners, orange bumper flashers and Cultus badges)...

And all that begun because he was looking for used calipers and I wanted to help him... :x

I post that here for you to know that I had a bad experience with this guy. I suggest you think about it twice before sending him money and/or parts. :!:

Philippe

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:37 pm 

I had a PM from Christian today. He told me that my parts came back to him by mail and that he just sent them back to me.

I am suppose to receive them in 15 days, even though I still have no tracking number. I will confirm when I will receive the parts.

Philippe

Post subject: shipping
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:11 am 

You got the tracking number and the package to arrived to me took 3months mine one takes 1 month, and the package just was released from customs, and also one of your clusters was bad guages were not working and you got new stuff from me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:44 pm 

bought a pair of glass headlights, clear corners, bumper lights, and upgraded H4 bulbs off of cristianleon through ebay with no problems. would do business with him again!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:45 pm 

droppedtracker wrote:
bought a pair of glass headlights, clear corners, bumper lights, and upgraded H4 bulbs off of leonchristian through ebay with no problems. would do business with him again!!

Post subject: Re: shipping
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 am 

leonchristian wrote:
You got the tracking number and the package to arrived to me took 3months mine one takes 1 month, and the package just was released from customs, and also one of your clusters was bad guages were not working and you got new stuff from me.

Ok, here is an update of my transaction with Christian :

Last week, he gave me the tracking number for the package he sent me on february 15th. This package is arrived in Canada and waiting to be reviewed by customs.

So I have not seen the parts yet, but as soon as I receive them I will update this post again.

Christian, surface transport was use at your demand for the parts I sent you and we both knew it would take 3 months from Canada to Ecuador. As for the cluster that had a defect, I was very sorry to learn that. It was on a car that I bought and did not use. I was happy when you told me that you were able to repair it and have it working again with your experience as a technician.

And it is true that I will receive new parts and you have receive used parts, it was our deal. I am still thinking that the value of the parts we traded was similar.

Christian, I appreciate the communication we had before the transaction and the one we had in the last 2 weeks. You were fast sending the money for the shipping of your parts and I appreciate that. :)

I can't wait to see the parts you sent me and I understand the delay I have now is not related to you, but to the Canadian customs.

Philippe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:21 pm 

An update :

I received my package from Ecuador last week I am very happy to finally have in my hands the glass headlights, corner lights and bumper light lenses. Products are great quality and packaging is second to none.

However, some parts were missing in the package : Cultus emblems... I contacted Christian and he quickly replied that he forgot those parts and that he send them to me in the next days...

In short : I am happy to have my parts, but it took 2 months for the parts to be shipped and I still miss some. However, Christian is now giving me good service and quick answers.

I will confirm when I will receive the final parts to close this topic.

Philippe