TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:54 am 
Mad Scientist

rollbar wrote:
all i can say is this , the other day my girl wouldnt change the channel and being lazy as i am i had to set thru an episode of days of our lifes(soap opera on tv) , i swear this post is just like watching one of those episodes... i think one of the guys on that shows name is tom.. rofl..

:lol: :ez_lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:25 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

to put some closure on this drama...

well it's official, Tom was never in a coma and he never stopped posting :lol:
I got suspicious tonight when I noticed Cherbal917 posting the exact same wanted ad that I had just deleted by spt-3x1.0 the other day ...
email address spt3hp@yahoo.com
joined 11 Jul 2006
two weeks after his "GF" came on here to say he was in a coma :P

I'm banning his ass...
also, his own email address is listed as cherbal917@aol.com

Beware of anyone wanting shipping to/from Tacoma WA, as it stands, he's a thief and a liar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:08 pm 
Mad Scientist

Good! :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 am 

n1tr0 wrote:
to put some closure on this drama...

well it's official, Tom was never in a coma and he never stopped posting :lol:
I got suspicious tonight when I noticed Cherbal917 posting the exact same wanted ad that I had just deleted by spt-3x1.0 the other day ...
email address spt3hp@yahoo.com
joined 11 Jul 2006
two weeks after his "GF" came on here to say he was in a coma :P

I'm banning his @ss...
also, his own email address is listed as cherbal917@aol.com

Beware of anyone wanting shipping to/from Tacoma WA, as it stands, he's a thief and a liar.

Interesting. He's continually used his "accident" as an excuse to not pay me back the $300 he stiffed me for. I get the story that he'll pay me back after ( x ) time, etc. Now, seems the whole thing is fabricated, and the sympathy plys were/are BS. I found it particularly interesting that after Tom told me that he was recovering and intended to pay me back, but had no money right now, that he was posting wanted ads in the classifieds. Must not be that broke.

Post subject: Tom rest of story
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:55 am 

BTW, to add to the entertainment value of all, the last communication from Tom was that although he was experiencing financial issues, he would pay me back for sure after the 1st of the year. I figured since it is now May, that qualifies as after the first. Anyway, whatever, to save anyone else the potential hassle in case he pops back up under another username or on another web forum, watch out for:

Thomas Fellenberg
11416 89 th ave. e
Puyallup,Wa 98373

Post subject: Re: Tom rest of story
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am 

mbrickell wrote:
BTW, to add to the entertainment value of all, the last communication from Tom was that although he was experiencing financial issues, he would pay me back for sure after the 1st of the year. I figured since it is now May, that qualifies as after the first. Anyway, whatever, to save anyone else the potential hassle in case he pops back up under another username or on another web forum, watch out for:

Thomas Fellenberg
11416 89 th ave. e
Puyallup,Wa 98373

Currently doing business as "pumped metro" from Lakewood, Washington?

Perhaps it's time to visit your Postmaster, as previously mentioned. Call? Remember, you are dealing at the Post Office level. Their primary mode of communication is written. When you get hired, they send you a letter. At the Post Office, it's all about the hard copy. So you must go there and fill out a few forms. That's it. Don't worry about where he lives or if he moved or anything else. $300 is still a lot of money, and you will see some action. Even criminals will try and avoid the Federal Penitentiary.

I am a retired "Postal Employee" and feel the advice given you above will sort this thing out.

Take the time to visit your local Post Office. The Postmaster is an expert at handling these things. They are in business, (service if you will), not for profit, but to serve you. You will be amazed at the efficiency of the Postal Inspection Service.
What you have described is what computer geeks might call a "fatal error" and easily resolvable. Using the United States Post Office like you said he did, constitutes a serious Federal Crime, and the Inspectors "Always get their man......................."

No need to vent here anymore; just go "postal" on him.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:29 pm 

I Im not this tom guy that stole money from another member all I ever did was meet this SPT3 guy in a costco parking lot due to us both having Metro's. We talked & he is the one that got meto go to this site. My name is Doug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

pumpedmetro wrote:
I Im not this tom guy that stole money from another member all I ever did was meet this SPT3 guy in a costco parking lot due to us both having Metro's. We talked & he is the one that got meto go to this site. My name is Doug

*cough*bullshit*cough*
same IP's as Tom was posting from before :P
same poor spelling/grammar as well, sod off.
ranks right up there w/ pretending to be your girlfriend while you were in a "coma" & not making good on any of your deals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm 

LMAO "my name is Doug"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:46 am 

Has any action been taken with the local authorities? any updates?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 pm 

Nothing we like more than rounding up a posse, some torches and pitch-forks...

Simple fact is, most guys who own a Swift can only afford a swift (i bought mine in high-School!). If you can only afford a swift, likely you cannot afford parts for it.

A lot of guys on this forum simply do not have the financial means to carry through with deals. thats why you get a fair bit of trouble with selling parts etc. form this board. More than you would see on a Porsche forum, for example.

Buyer beware! the internet provides great anonymity, and this some guys get big balls and pull crazy scams.

What is the latest? this thread is fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:21 pm 

Thomas Douglas Fellenberg just ripped us off. there is only one thomas fellenberg in the US. The name is rare outside of Germany. He wanted our ranger pickup bed (he now drives a blue cab with our white bed) and unfortunately he sweet talked my brother in law into letting this "nice guy" deliver $400 to us in Portland on his way back to Tacoma rather than give it then. i realize this thread started 2 years ago but now his trail on the web is wider. Him and his "Christian" family and adoring sister who thinks this guy is a hero all have their pictures and crap on Myspace.com http://www.myspace.com/413890530. searches on the web have found his name on court apointments for theft 3 etc.

we laughed when we found the coma story here. Last Sunday he died in a triple fatality according to his GF who looked for his password so we would know why Fellon(berg) never showed up. then he tells us as i squeezed him that he had no idea she was doing this. i really felt the tone of the GF's story was more of a "screw off and die" story since it was so ridiculoussly over the top. For instance "I was on the cell phone with him when one of the girls in the background screamed and then that was the last i heard from him till a washington state trooper showed up the door" pretty funny huh?

thanks for the rant - i will do my best to get this guy in court along with his pathetic history. anyone else got more info lately on this sad sack?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm 
@ssclown

suprf1y wrote:
Quote:
Should have used PayPal

If you used paypal, you'd have practically no recourse, with the exception of filing a useless claim against him.
Paypal is handy, but thats about it.

I recently had a unpleasant experience with a team swift member after numerous emails and everyone getting more shitty from him i chose to file a claim with paypal.The matter was settled immediately.He made the decision to make me whole thats why his name will not be mentioned in this post.I was happy i used paypal.