TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:25 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:07 am 

Another user has taken my money and i haven't heard from them, i paid for parts, and nothing recieved, no contact back, Nothing.

Beware.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:34 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

ditto, filed a paypal dispute and his mother responded apologizing .. supposedly the part's been shipped now. He's logged in as recently as Feb.12th

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:44 pm 

same, apparently he or someone responded that it was shipped feb.20th.... im confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:37 am 

I got what I paid for. And an extra part too. Better late than never. :)

1991 Swift - Parts car (gone)
1990 Swift - Parts car
1997 Metro - Parts car (gone)
1993 Metro - Parts car
1989 Swift GTi - Parts car
1998 Metro - Parts car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:26 pm 

Got the cluster I paid for..though the fuel gauge doesnt work..better than the nothing I was worried about getting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 am 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

I'll be testing mine if/whenever it arrives before I close my dispute. I see that 'his mother' has registered on teamswift, so I'll be interested to see what she has to post.
<a href="http://www.teamswift.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9385">DonnaAnn1962</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 pm 
banned

Hello everyone...

My apologies for the delayed reciept of the items. I never had any intentions of it taking so long but sometimes things just work out that way. Everyones stuff has either been recieved or is in shipment and a couple of people got extra parts. Including schmikel....the @sshole that thinks im out to take his 50 bucks. It cost me damn near 30 bucks to ship his stuff and he's still bitching. Oh well its karma baby. Anyways the only reason my mother became involved is because it was her paypal that i was using and i was ill and unable to fulfill my obligations of shipping out the items. Anyways although there's quite a few genuinely kind people on this forum there are more than a few pricks as well...some of which ive had the lovely opportunity of conducting business with. So to many friends and acquaintenences i have had the pleasure of meeting so long and to the others go screw yourselves. I gave up the geo/suzuki crowd and bought a 99 caddilac sedan deville. I have the gas mileage of a 1.3l auto on the highway....23.2 city/highway to be exact...and 275 hp at my disposal. Id still love to have a gt...but butt warmers and all the creature comforts are nice. Farewell everyone....and screw you schmikel. (id say send the extra stuff back after you get it...if you werent such a piece of manure)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:55 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

recieved my cluster at last, no padding in the big box it was shipped in, I'll test it tomorrow, but I doubt there's any chance it survived.

glad you moved on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:53 am 

This is the PM i recieve, And this is how im treated after not hearing from you in a month.

Hey man i just wanted you to know that im back and no im not trying to take your measly 50 bucks. Oh well when you get your parts you can sit on them and rotate for all i care. I just wanted to tell you that you are in fact a piece of sh!t and i hope for 20 bucks the parts do you well. And concerning your claim on paypal....you will not get the parts AND get your money back...I GUARANTEE it. I am well aware that you are attempting to accomplish that but sorry good buddy it isnt gonna work.

"measly 50$ or not You made an agreement, and since the money was sent through paypal, i opened a dispute, AND since this is the second person to take my money (other being 150$ in other thread) i figured since it's through paypal, there's no way in hell another person will take me for granted."

I dont appreciate being disrepected When im not the one at fault. Im an ass cause you took our/my money and didn't give nothing in return until a month later. Give your head a shake.

PS: i also did write that once items were recieved i'd revoke/cancel the dispute.