TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 am 

Several weeks ago, i posted a wanted topic for some orange corner-lights from a Geo Metro.
With a bit of communicating back and forth the deal was made and Jonathan was going to send the Corners to me.

A couple of days later, i got a letter in the mailbox that said a package had arrived but nobody was home.
So the next day i had it delivered to my Work.

All was well, the mailman handed over the package, and i needed to pay 18 euro's for tax, and customs.
No big deal!

I recieved the box, opened the box, wich was sealed shut very nice, in the box, alot of paper!
And in there somewhere i found some plastic, with in it: the corners!

Nice trade and nice communication, he's still waiting for my clear corners though. :mrgreen:

Only one thing, If you guys ever send something from USA to Europe, please check the box 'Gift' or 'Sample item'.
With that box checked, i dont need to pay anything ;)

So, in a nutshell:
Great service, great communication and great safe package!

Grtz,
Rick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm 

Just got some Parts from Jonathan. Great guy to deal with. Even with the hustle and bustle of Christmas, he managed to get my parts out fast and efficient. A+ in my book, and look forward to doing business again with him in the Future.

1993 Geo Metro LSi
1994 Toyota Pickup

My Car Club Website. Check out Videos of my Swift and all the other Cars in my Club.
http://www.youtube.com/simplexcreationz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm 
Island Inbreeder

Jonathan has bought many Item from me.
Always a straight shooter never any problem with our transactions
Top knoch guy and he ownes a MK1.! What more can i say
EZ shipping,fast payment......jv&s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 pm 

I posted that I was looking for a clean hood. Jonathan replied that he had one I could purchase. I drove to Brainerd to pick it up as it would have been hard to ship. He described the item very accurately, communicated well, and was very easy to make a deal with. I was very happy to meet him in person.
Super guy, and he has some super cars too, and he really helped me out.
Thanks Jonathan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm 

I would deal with Jonathan anytime. He got me a computer for my car and it works great.

97 Geo Metro LSI,1.3L-GT-DOHC-16v,4.10 5-speed,A/C,170,000,suspension lowered 1",4 wheel disk brakes,15"alloy wheels with 185/50-15 Toyo's,GT bucket seats,analog oil pressure gauge,cruise control, new paint job. 40 mpg at 65 mph.
Good, fast, cheap. You only get two.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:05 pm 
Suzuki Elder

i just got an upper bumper cover and grille from jonathon. it was everything he described and a nice part.

his packing was super and the part arrived much faster than i expected.

i recommend this trading partner.

My Turbo3 Project
My Cardomain Page -Ol' Blue
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:06 pm 

Holy Cow! Friday 5/24/13 I asked for a 13" doughnut spare and today it's here 5/28/13!

Prairie to Pine is 100% straight forward, top notch, and great to deal with. Thanks Jonathan!

Extreme Make Over....SnowFish Addiction

1991 Metro Xfi Sport, Crower F12142 Cam, +2 degrees on adjustable sprocket, .020 Over, Balanced & Blue Printed, 3.79 final drive, WhiteLine Bushings Everywhere, 185/60R14's, TBI Bridge Delete, Edelbrock Air Cleaner, Stainless Header, 2 Inch Exhaust, Magnaflow GlassPack, Swift Twin Exit Muffler.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:53 pm 

Once again, Prairie to Pine comes through! The 91 GTi hatch is perfect. Possibly the best upper midwest supplier that I've found to date! Very honest, straight forward, precise, and fair priced. Thanks Jonathan.

1991 Metro Xfi Sport, Crower F12142 Cam, +2 degrees on adjustable sprocket, .020 Over, Balanced & Blue Printed, 3.79 final drive, WhiteLine Bushings Everywhere, 185/60R14's, TBI Bridge Delete, Edelbrock Air Cleaner, Stainless Header, 2 Inch Exhaust, Magnaflow GlassPack, Swift Twin Exit Muffler.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:04 am 

Men of Integrity, like Johathan, unfortunately are getting harder to come by. Nothing hidden with this guy. Totally straight forward, honest, prompt, and to the point. Do not hesitate to business with him. Whether it's buying parts, buying are car, or anything in between, you can't loose. I'm looking forward to perhaps earning his friendship some day, as well :thumbsup: .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:52 pm 

This man underpromised and overdelivered!! Wow, if only all business were run this way, what a wonderful world this would be!! Thanks Mr. Richards for being such a great businessman....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm 

Jonathon is the real deal. Great person to do business with and I'm sure I will again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:39 pm 

Once again Jonathan pulls through! I needed a G10 cylinder head and ended up with a complete engine! Delivered too! Truly a Man of Integrity. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:46 pm 

Ordered some headlights from Jonathan and it was a fawless deal. I wouldn't hesitate even for a second to do business with him again. Thank you so much!

94 metro hatch 3cyl/5spd
96 4Dr tahoe duramax/allison 4x4
92 k1500 blazer 4x4
06 kodiak duramax 4x4
2015 red golf tdi
The wife's 2015 nissan rogue awd