TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:43 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bruce Feedback
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:16 am 

"everything is all cleared up.. and there is no reason for bruce to be banned"

Post subject: Bruce? Yep.....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:38 pm 
Hi there Peoploids!

I desperately needed some faaaaane seats for my "new" aquisition, Espresso Nero.
High and low did my searches take me. Bruce had what I needed: front AND back gee whiz, gee tee seats in more than real good shape, unsmoked, un burned, un ripped.....but I found some lovely loooonnnng blooonnnnde hair strands.....hope it wasn't a golden retreiver......I sort of snooked them under my pillow. :oops: (not).

As I wanted to ride on unmolested asphalt (quite rare in La Belle Province), I went to pick them up in my favorite capital city. 8)

Bruce and company received me like a friend, not only are them thar seats perfect, he wouldn't let me move a finger and changed the racks (one was bad, I knew that) AND installed them in my 3 hiccups!
Aaaaaaannnnnd he furnished a near new back drop because the one that he did sell was ripped (Iknew about that also). I went back home in comfort and with the desire to do business with him again. The price was fair, the service impeccable. I got more than I asked and paid for. :shock:

That's my experience with Bruce. Could not have been better........well, he could have given me the seats......that's better I guess..... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:46 pm 

He hooks me up all the time. A++ IMO a asset to the swift community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:58 pm 
Former TeamSwift Admin
Former TeamSwift Admin

yes, & we will continue to delete his altnerate accounts, including this alternate, right up there w/ scammer shill-bidding on ebay :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:23 pm 

bryce hooked me up with a grille. he went to the junk yard and pulled it off for me, then waited till i had the money to pay him for it, and ship it to me. he seems like a good guy

1988 Chevrolet Sprint (Forsa clone) 3Tech cam and underdrive pulley, MSD 8mm wireset, shaved head, Weber 32/36 carb, Honda short shifter, KYB Gr2 suspension, Summit tach and gauges, Pilot steering wheel, NEW! Summit Multi-spark CDI
Project Page
1993 Geo Metro Only mods so far are a Honda short shifter, Glowshift tach and a 3a Racing ricer muffler (freebie)
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:04 pm 
King of Pompous

Take a hint guys...he's not coming back...he requested his account closed and a whole lot of other behind the scenes issues as well...You can keep posting your good transactions if it makes you feel better...but he won't be back...

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Is the reason you have no food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 am 

Bruce is an excellent trader. I have had nothing but good transactions with him and intend to deal with him in the future. That and he is willing to share his girlfriend.....

Damn me, that made me feel good.....

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.HP is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how much you push the wall out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:24 pm 

remember to keep all posts in the feedback section about feedback.

http://www.teamswift.net/viewtopic.php?t=5414

here is my sig. karma if you look

Dattman wrote:
If you want big wheels buy a tractor...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:00 pm 

i have sold to bruce several times never tried to rip me off.. even compensated me once for extra time i waited even though he didint have to what a great guy to do bussiness with if i had any more swift parts i'd try to sell them to him first

george

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:34 pm 

I had a turbo3 parts car with a ton of spares for sale recently. Bruce promptly contacted me asking necessary information. I had a ton of inquiries - most within 100 kilometers of the car's location but Bruce traveled 5 hours from Ottawa to pick this car up. He could have made all kinds of excuses not to take the plentitude of parts I had but he took it all with no problems. It was super easy to deal with him. He's a very down to earth and honest person to deal with. I see no reason to keep him banned over a conflict of interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:41 pm 

Done business in the past with Bryce. Met him today for the first time! great guy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 pm 

Great guy to do business with, Highly recommended

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:32 pm 

romic00 wrote:
Great guy to do business with, Highly recommended

Picked up a car from me last summer to deliver to turbine tech. Everything went great.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:03 pm 

Let me tell you a little bout this guy. I Purchased his (rear-half) AWD system from Bruce in ?October? of 2007. Not only was he cool enuff to let me slide for a WEEK and a HALF before my Paypal went thru, he left positive feedback for me AND babysat all this stuff for EIGHT months Before I was able to finally drive to his joint to get it! Not only could dude have rolled out with my money after a couple of months he could have turned around and sold the parts again! Everyone on this site knows he wouldnt have too much trouble selling them a second time-BUT HE DIDNT!!! My father and I drove from Farmington, Missouri to Ontario over Fathers Day weekend 2008. His family was even kind enough to offer us dinner and a stay over-nite if we needed. We declined but appreciated it all the same. He's a true stand-up individual that I would always deal with and hope to deal with again!

I don't know what brought about his decision to be banned, so I wont comment on it. However, I recieved a more a more than positive sales experience with him, even when he could have easily done me wrong.

O yeah, his toyota yaris/echo ain't no joke,either.

Chris Heaps

AHM NOT AN AHSOE!!! DO I LOOK LIKE AN AHSOE!?!?!?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 am 
Suzuki Elder

bruce has always been square with me - and then some. when chris heaps took his holiday drive to collect his awd parts, he and his dad stopped by my house to drop off a set of suzuki 7 spoke wheels that bruce GAVE to me.

everyone has rough patches in their lives and we all struggle with some aspects of our own lives. we all need to remember that.

My Turbo3 Project
My Cardomain Page -Ol' Blue
My YouTube Channel
My Photo Gallery
SAAB Sonett II