TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 88 sprint turbo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm 

I have 2 88 Chevy sprints 1 for parts and 1 I bought and kept like new from the original owner.
A few years ago the turbo went out and I did a work around(will still do 80mph) but still have all the stuff to make original. It's been just sitting so I'm wondering how to get them to a new good home.

Post subject: Re: 88 sprint turbo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:34 pm 

I'm not sure of what your intent here is. Are you seeking to sell one or both?? If so this is a good place to post. Take a couple pictures, set a fair price, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks. are you seeking to part one or both??? Set some prices on some of the major components, and post in parts for sale. Mk 1 stuff seems to be in high demand. If that's the way you are heading, and if either dash pad is in good shape, put me at the head of that list. Best wishes, Jonathan

1991 Vert (red) 129k 5sp,AC, Resto-Mod, 95% Done.(Clean SW car) Summer driver
1993 GT(Teal) 103k 5sp,AC,w/P-wdws, Resto-Mod,80% done.(Clean SW car) Custom Interior Next
1994 Swift GS 4Dr sedan Ford Kona Blue 87k 1.3 SOHC

Post subject: Re: 88 sprint turbo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:56 pm 

Thanks, I'll take some pictures. The nice one has some mods...13" stock Honda rims with nice all season radials, stock rims 2" with snows, air shocks with separate supply and a custom made trailer hitch for a small motorcycle trailer. It's a nice car and I'd like to work on it but I'm getting too old. The parts car is mechanically complete. I got it because it was hard to find parts.
JG