TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 pm 

I would like to introduce the American RallyCross LLC. It is formed by Gary, Ray and John (myself), all active Motorsport competitors. We together are bringing back the wonderful sport of European RallyCross to the US for grassroots competitors and rally enthusiasts.

As an inaugural event, AMRC has created an event that will take place on October 26th, 2013 at the Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, PA. As the sanctioning body of the event, we have Rally-America LLC which is the main host for stage Rally in the US.

“European-style RallyCross is quick short form racing of just a few laps pitting drivers door-to-door over a challenging course that features quick turns, high speed sections and transitions between pavement and gravel. Each car must also take a “joker lap” at some point during their heat race. A “joker lap” is a small detour normally over a jump that adds a level of unpredictability to the heat’s outcome by changing a driver’s strategy in an instant.” – RA

Entries are currently open as well as paddock entry passes for fans that which will be sponsoring stroke awareness for the National Stroke Association. For more details check out our website American Rally-Cross.com - Home and like our page http://www.facebook.com/AmericanRallyCross

This American Rally-Cross event at the Pocono Raceway is presented to you by JSC Speed. The associate sponsors include: Rally-America, JohnConcha.com, Driven Steering Wheels, Rally F.A.S.T, Susquehanna Motorsports, Runner Limo and Car Service, Mozes Photography.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:18 pm 
Teamswift Racer

Rallycross rules! I've followed European Rallycross on and off for a number of years, wish they ran it here :(
Good luck with the event!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:57 pm 

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:04 pm 

Bump, the event is this weekend. It's gonna be a great time.