Assuming it never hesitated before the Air Filter and PCV change.
Plug the PCV and see if it runs well.
May have a loose rubber intake tube or cracked hose too.
"If it doesnt fit, use a bigger hammer"
"Cheaper, Faster, Better, Pick Any Two"http://actfast1234.wix.com/itsmycar
- 89 Daihatsu Charade CLX 1.0L MPFI 3cyl 5spd (*SOLD*)
- 01 VW Beetle GLS 1.8L Turbo (*SOLD*)
- 63 Datsun NL320 Sport Truck 4x4 (Converted by Me & Son)
- 04 GMC Yukon (Fam Hauler)
- 92 Suzuki JR50 (Fun Tiny Dirt Bike)
- 84 Dodge B350 Royal High-Top Van (Heavy Item Hauler)
- 92/94 Geo Metro's (Rebuilt & Sold)