Motor should spin fairly easily by hand and by starter.
Raise only one wheel off ground and spin it in gear, should spin engine.
Battery sounds bad, it should be 12.6volts.
Also if there is any load applied, it can short out internally and drag down the jumper current too.
Use a new battery..... otherwise the motor is binding up or something isnt right.
"If it doesnt fit, use a bigger hammer"
"Cheaper, Faster, Better, Pick Any Two"http://actfast1234.wix.com/itsmycar
- 89 Daihatsu Charade CLX 1.0L MPFI 3cyl 5spd (*SOLD*)
- 01 VW Beetle GLS 1.8L Turbo (*SOLD*)
- 63 Datsun NL320 Sport Truck 4x4 (Converted by Me & Son)
- 04 GMC Yukon (Fam Hauler)
- 92 Suzuki JR50 (Fun Tiny Dirt Bike)
- 84 Dodge B350 Royal High-Top Van (Heavy Item Hauler)
- 92/94 Geo Metro's (Rebuilt & Sold)