TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:52 pm 

so i really want my g13bb head shaved as much as possible.has anyone tryed running e30 on a .060 or .080 thousanths shaved head.ive ran e30 and it runs decent but e50 gets pretty laggy at low rpm.reason im asking is i really want the most out of my head without having top buy 93 octane fuel.e30 has a rating of about 95 to 97 octane
.060 will net me close to 12 to 1
.080 will be around 13 to 1
superfly says .040 to keep it on 90 octane fuel and im sure hes pretty close.that follows the general rule of thumb for compression vs. octane needed
there are a shit ton of flex fuel stations around here just FYI.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:17 pm 

Keep it clean.

Plenty of discussion here:

http://geometroforum.com/topic/5967262/1/?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:46 pm 

pacapo wrote:
Keep it clean.

Plenty of discussion here:

http://geometroforum.com/topic/5967262/1/?

yeas that my post.im just trying to branch out my audience.
but i have already decided where i am going and its a different direction

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:19 am 

terry8750 wrote:

(from the GMF thread):
terry8750 wrote:
f*ck it by the time i spend money on a machine work id have enought to buy the motor and trans for a j23.i think im gonna get this head rebuild and sell the whole motor and trans and my other transmission.it time to start this long awaited j23 swap

Your education is overwhelming...your knowledge stupendous, your grammar outstanding.
I'm subscribed to your threads and will be learning a lot of new rebuild tricks, grammar, and spelling.

:twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:09 pm 

pacapo wrote:
terry8750 wrote:

(from the GMF thread):
terry8750 wrote:
f*ck it by the time i spend money on a machine work id have enought to buy the motor and trans for a j23.i think im gonna get this head rebuild and sell the whole motor and trans and my other transmission.it time to start this long awaited j23 swap

Your education is overwhelming...your knowledge stupendous, your grammar outstanding.
I'm subscribed to your threads and will be learning a lot of new rebuild tricks, grammar, and spelling.

my bad for now explaining my self better.i dont always have time to thoroughly explain things .basically what i said was im just going to finish rebuilding the head without the machine work and reassemble the block and sell it.im not getting any answers for what im trying to do and thats fine.ill just stop posting stuff.

by the way you can attack my education all you want but i have proof to back up otherwise

https://train.carpenters.org/tvc?x=xmstvFOWQm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:22 pm 

pacapo wrote:
terry8750 wrote:

(from the GMF thread):
terry8750 wrote:

why dont your just tell what your real problem with me is.im sure its not my grammar or asking questions that may seems stupid.cause if that really is your problem with me than that pretty petty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 pm 

Hey if you have 3 tech opinion already, I would stick to that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:44 pm 

RP91gt wrote:
Hey if you have 3 tech opinion already, I would stick to that.

i am taking what he said to heart.but i always try to push the envolope on things.might have to be the first to venture on e-30 fuel.i ran it before the head was shaved it ran just fine.im sure it will run better with higher compression.ive been reading where guys that have eclipse gsx's are substituting there 93 octane requirements with e-30 as well and are having good luck.but then again this is a different motor.one guy said his overboarded 1.6 was run 12to1 compression ratio on 90 octane without pinging as well.