TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:25 pm 

I will be selling my GTi i owned in Europe since I think 2000 . It's low mileage original since it was used only when Im there visiting with family during summers , other times it was stored in my dads garage , so no rust on it . I'm second owner . Original owner bought it new in Zagreb , Croatia. Car is located in Subotica , Serbia now.
I think it had about 60K miles when i bought it , It now has around 90K miles . Engine was refreshed as soon as I got it because I was planning the trip to Nurburgring. It got all new bearings , rings , seals and gaskets along with a new clutch (don't remember the brand) . At that time I also installed rebuilt cylinder head so the original one is still in the box someplace in my dads garage and comes with the car. I also serviced brakes and installed carbon pads . Suspension received H&R's , KYB's and Whiteline polyurethane bushings , new wider wheels and sticky Yokohama rubber . Original 7 spokes are stored . I also tried few transmissions in this car so I have 3.50 , couple of 3.79 and 4.10 thats back in it now. There are lot more parts that I dont remember any more since I have not looked at them in years . I will have to go through them when I get there this summer for complete list
If there is anyone interested , I will be in Europe from mid July till mid September
I'm selling the car and all the parts for 2500 Euros

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 pm 

Very Nice have you tried Ebay U.K?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm 

No , I have not but before I would I'd probably try www.mobile.de
Probably the most used car selling site in EU
GB is 1500 miles away , shipping would be a big factor besides we have quite a few members from countries in the Central Europe region