TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:40 pm 

For sale until 4pm on Wednesday the 3rd of August, this includes Pick-Up! No Exceptions.

1995 Geo Metro
125,000miles
2-door Hatchback
Black
Base model with A/C and hatch release.
Halo fog lights.
No rust, A-Arms, floorboards, rockers all in great shape :D

Do read all of this so we understand each other and no one wastes any time.

The Metro: For it's year I'd say 125k is low miles. We've had it for about 2.5years. Bought it from some girl who was going to scrap it when I was starting my last semester in college. We tinkered with it in our shop to make for a reliable cheap A-to-B runner, total invested is $2400 with $300 being the car itself. With that, most of this work was done initially (being 2years ago).
We have personally replaced the following:
Engine, tires, brakes including fluid, trans filter/fluid, battery, alternator, belts including timing belt, filters, full exhaust system, bunch of other small stuff.

The pictures on the lift was when we last had it in the shop 2 months ago for a once over before getting rid of it, we haven't driven it since then very much. I can tell you the tires & brakes still look new, it fires up every time, does not burn or leak ANY oil as it is still full at oil changes. The transmission is flawless, the windows all work, the AC blows COLD! It has tint on the sides and a strip on the windshield. Functionally it's perfect except: the half-shafts are starting to clunk if the wheel is turned all the way on take off, and the check light is on for the EGR but then all Metro's are.

The cons to this functionally good car:
Don't let the pics fool you! Yes the metro is as rust free as you can find, but the clear-coat is faded, and every panel has a dent of some sort, even the roof. The windshield is scratched up on the passenger side rather well. The inside has some tears in the seats, flooring is pretty worn/stained. The CD player isn't mounted into the dash correctly. The headlights have faded plastic to them. Dashboard has been painted at some point. Also it has a dodge neon's center console so I could have an armrest and real cupholder. It's fit in well but the shifter (automatic) needs a boot to finish the look. Overall it's really beat up!

However, again it's a good running car, I'd run it from Ohio to Colorado with no worries, but it's an ugly lil car.
I was going to give it away to someone that was in need, but they have changed from who they were at the time, so I've decided to sell it and I'd like to see $500 for it.

PAYMENT & PICKUP MUST BE MADE BY WEDNESDAY THE 3rd AT 4PM! I'm leaving town and do not want to mess with this when I get back. The titles clear, cash is king.

I'm to busy to check this forum so call or text 740-973-83three8 if interested.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:44 pm 

The other pics from today.

We are 30mins east of Columbus Oh. 20min north of I70

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.