89 SUZUKI SWIFT GTi: PARTS CAR & Some Parts (only some parts fit Geo Metro) - (santa cruise)
***If you buy the car for $450 and come and get it in the next week, I will include the parts below....free.
THIS IS A COOL PROJECT OR PARTS CAR. The 1989 was the lightest of all the GTi--GT Suzukis 89-94. Only the 89 was called GTi.
I have not run the engine for 6 years. I have not registered it since 2009. It has been parked since 2009.
1300 cc aluminum 4 cyl. 100 hp, DOHC, fuel injected. Trans is 3 speed auto with one speed OD.
Rats have damaged electrical cable to auto transmission.
The car had 4 brand new KYB GR2 struts installed in 2009.
I don't want to deal with the DMV on the registration issues. It has not been registered (or non-op'd) since 2009. They want $275 to bring it up to current non-op status plus $85 for annual registration. Therefore, I want to sell it as a PARTS CAR. I have the PINK SLIP. I have the last Registration from 2009. I have a signed statement of facts form that the vehicle has been parked on my private property since it was last registered. You can use this if you want to try and register it. The DMV will charge $275 + current reg fee.
OTHER PARTS AVAILABLE .......BUT NOT INSTALLED ON CAR:
(2) New front brake ROTORS, in box, fit Suzi GTi only not Geo Metro. $40. Model specific.
(2) New front disk brake PADS, in box, fit Suzi GTi only not Geo Metro. $40. Model specific.
(1) Padded GTi Steering Wheel in good condition. $50
(1) Combination switch (goes on steering column behind steering wheel).... lights, blinkers, high beams, fog lights, etc. $40
(1) Oil Filter and (1) distributor cap & rotor. Engine specific. $5 each.
(2) Window Crank handles, new in plastic bags. $15 for both.
NO SHIPPING. No returns, please. CASH.
You will have to pick this up and tow or trailer it from Bonny Doon, 4 miles from Felton, 10 miles from Santa cruise, 35 miles from San Jose.