If the firing end of the plug is clean, then it is the valve cover gaskets surrounding the plug holes or like you mentioned sloppy oil filling.
Wont hurt anything, probably keeps the plugs cooler lol.
Definitely try a valve cover gasket set.
"If it doesnt fit, use a bigger hammer"
"Cheaper, Faster, Better, Pick Any Two"http://actfast1234.wix.com/itsmycar
- 89 Daihatsu Charade CLX 1.0L MPFI 3cyl 5spd (*SOLD*)
- 01 VW Beetle GLS 1.8L Turbo (*SOLD*)
- 63 Datsun NL320 Sport Truck 4x4 (Converted by Me & Son)
- 04 GMC Yukon (Fam Hauler)
- 92 Suzuki JR50 (Fun Tiny Dirt Bike)
- 84 Dodge B350 Royal High-Top Van (Heavy Item Hauler)
- 92/94 Geo Metro's (Rebuilt & Sold)