TeamSwift

Home of the Suzuki mini-compacts ! Your Home for all things Suzuki Swift, Geo Metro, Holden Barina, Chevy Sprint, Pontiac Firefly, and Suzuki Cultus. TeamSwift is a technical performance oriented community!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 am

Underbody braces, turbos and more!

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: new toms II chip review
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:19 pm 

I just got my first review, it was put in the wrong section so i just cut and pasted it here. the chip is being used by "opaman" he is in the netherlands, unfortunately the chip will trigger a cell light in european models but works perfectly.

"I just installed the chip last weekend, I must say I really feel the power increase (didn't dyno or anything). But my first and secnd gear really pull verry nice!
Only con is that my CEL lits up... But on behalve of that I'm having a good experience with it"

Thank you for the review...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 am 

Cheers mate! thx for putting my review in the right section 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 pm 

Recently bought a toms 2 chip, don't have any other experience with chips to compare to but and increse in power from about 4000 rpm up is very noticeable from stock. And so far i havn't noticed any big effect on gas mileage. Good buy for the price! Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 am 

This is another review posted in the manufacturers/suplliers section...

I Just received the Sandro's Chip yesterday, and fitted it this morning... BRILLIANT!!!

...I also get the check engine light, but the car is not in limp home mode. It pulls very hard from idle and gets very strong when the cams come in around 3,500~4000 and climbs hard to my fear induced limit of 8,000rpm! lol

I upgraded from the standard chip, so I'm seeing a night & day difference in the way the car responded to the upgrade. There is a bit more fuel present for sure, as my AFR gauge is no longer lingering off the scale towards lean. All in all, I am quite pleased with the Chip and happy to have had a great buying experience from Alessandro.

Cheers!
Daniel